If your vision is boundless like us and sky is your limit, then you are most welcome to join us!! If you possess any of the following skills then email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designation: ATL (Business Developer)
- Reaching out to new customers and explaining them the benefits of different product and services of the company.
- Bid management processing and manage order levels maintaining the CRM database.
- Work with and Group marketing to develop marketing campaigns to support Sales Strategy. Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products.
- Analyzing customer's requirements and providing them solutions as per their needs.
- Achieving sales targets by acquiring new clients and growing business from existing clients .
- Creating database of existing and new clients.
- Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner
- Understanding and managing personal performance on daily basis.
- Adhering to quality standards .
- Candidate must have minimum 3 years experience in Corporate Sales .
- Candidate must be B.E./B.tech/BCA/B.SC IT/MCA/BBA/MBA.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and writing skills.
- Able to work under pressure within a team or individual.
- Must have good organizational and time management skills.
Designation: .Net Developer
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Ability to construct user guides and documentation
- Project Management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Transact SQL / MySQL.
- Working experience with Content Management Systems
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
- Plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Window’s Application.
- Candidate must have 3-5 years of experience.
Designation: Senior Web Developer
- Understanding client requirements and functional specifications.
- Designing, developing, maintaining and optimizing secure and scalable multi-tier web applications.
- Work closely with the architects to develop the best technical design and approach for new application development.
- Testing the website and identifying any technical problems and other hitches.
Eligibility Criteria and Exp Details:-
- Good Knowledge of one or more open source technologies like wordpress, e-commerce CMS, along with Ajax, Jquery.
- Must have experience in Codeigniter
- Excellent command on PHP and MySQL using MVC Architecture
- Should have experience working with 3rd party APIs like Facebook, Twitter, Google, Payment Gateways, etc-Good object oriented and database programming skills.
- Should have good Communication skills.
- Should have technical bent of mind.
- Should have problem solving, prioritizing tasks, multi tasking abilities.
- Should be able to understand and handle tasks independently.
Designation: Senior Seo Executive
- Develop, implement, and optimize SEO strategies
- Drive traffic through On Page & off page SEO.
- Performing keyword research and analysis for better ranking.
- SEO Technical analysis and evaluation including analyzing html code and CMS optimization
- Link Analysis and Link Strategies (creative out of the box thinking)
- Content Development based on content gaps or potential opportunities
- Complete and detailed website audits
- Competitor research and analysis
- Keep up to date with latest industry developments, news, tools etc
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Create advanced SEO strategies.
- Research, understand, and stay up-to-date on the latest search engine algorithms, rules, techniques and trends
- 3+ years of work experience.
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent planning, analytical, conceptual and organizational skills
PHP/Code Igniter Developer
- 1-3 years of experience in Web Application Development using PHP / (MySQL, MongoDB) of which at least one year in any MVC based PHP Framework such as Code Igniter is a must.
- Experience in WordPress, Joomla, Cake PHP ,JSS,JQuery & Vbulletin will be an advantage
- Exceptional Programming Skills with Strong fundamentals in OO Programming.
Key Skills Needed:
- Should be able to work in any of the frameworks like Zend, Code Igniter, CakePHP
- Should be responsible for delivering the projects in time.
- Should be able work in a Team and individually.
- Responsible for developing high traffic sites maintaining high standards
- Should be able to perform well under pressure situations and deadline
- Conducting the induction program to new employees
- Understanding the requirement
- Short listing the candidate as per the requirement.
- Line up the short listed candidate for interview
- Follow up with candidate
- Handling operation work
- Documentation Handling
- Generalist work
- Strong experience in Internet recruiting, working on portals.
- Sound in sourcing profiles on various Technologies and Niche skills.
- Knowledge & Expertise of Complete Life-Cycle of recruitment
- Strong negotiation, problem solving, and team playing skills as well as confident in recruiting techniques
Roles and responsibilities:-
- Evaluating Clients current recruitment needs and reviewing requirement received from clients.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Sourcing candidates from database of job site, Referrals, Drafting of Advertisement, mass mailing, social networking.
- Headhunting- identifying prospective candidates.
- Cold-calling prospective employees.
- Drafting and advertising the job requirements of the clients in various HR databases.
- Conduct regular follow-up with client to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Collecting feedback from candidates who have attended interviews.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Maintaining relationship with the candidates previously placed.
- Attending recruitment fairs and campus visits to expand the client & candidate database.
- Visiting Clients and Relationship management- Marketing & Business Development to extend company contacts.
- Responsible for managing the complete recruitment cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources.
- Responsible for screening and shortlisting resumes through job portal, job posting for sourcing quality candidates within targeted time frame.
- Responsible for scheduling, executing & managing entire interview process.
- Responsible for conducting HR round of interview and shortlisted candidates for further rounds.
- Responsible for issuing Offer letter, appointment letter, relieving letter & other HR documents.
- Responsible for conducting induction of new joiners.
- Responsible for developing, updating & implementing organization HR policies.
- Responsible for coordinating in employee engagement activities of organization.
- Responsible for maintaining employee database, employees files etc.
- Responsible for HR administration work.
- Excellent Communication
- Exp.in IT industry will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Job Portals like Timesjobs, Naukri, monster etc…
- Excellent Personality
- Assertive and Confident
- Knowledge of Excel